I just finished designing a party set for the cutest theme ~ A Gnome Party! The client requested a Gnome, owl, mushrooms and a snail be included as well as colors of brown, green, and orange. Here is what I came up with for her (and now is available in our shop)!
And a little inspiration to complete the party!
1. Create chocolate birds nest to serve all the woodland creatures favorite treats ~ berries & nuts!
2. Serve adorable woodland creature cookies in party colors or send some home with guests as favors in cello bags tied with matching ribbons and thank you tags! Learn how to create these royal icing masterpieces with this sweet tutorial from Sweetopia.
3. Hang tissue paper party poms in brown, green and orange. Learn how with Martha Stewart’s Paper Pom Poms tutorial.
4. Create a “Gnome Transformation Station”! Create or buy red party hats, then cut white pieces of felt and attached elastic for instant beards.
5. Create a tree centerpiece with photos of the birthday boy as hanging ornaments. Make all the paper match the party colors in orange, brown and green.
6. Use wood stumps to decorate the table and serve food off of!
7. Create toadstool cupcakes, perfect size for a gnome seat! Bake chocolate cupcakes, use red icing with white iced polka dots!
8. Small lidded jars with orange, green & brown striped or polka dot straws will keep the little ones from spilling and look super cute!
Remember to add plenty of moss, toadstools, and garden gnomes around the party table to complete the look!
Good luck and have fun with it all!