Enchanted Garden Salad
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
1. Cut mozzarella cheese sticks into 3rds or 4ths to create toadstool stems.
2. Half and seed cherry tomatoes placing on top of cut cheese sticks with small amount of cream cheese between to work as glue to create toadstool tops.
3. Pipe cream cheese from a frosting bag onto tomatoes to create polka dots to complete the toadstools!
Ham or Turkey lunch meat
Chive Cream Cheese
1. Spread cream cheese on tortilla
2. Add 1 layer of cheese and meat on top of cream cheese
3. Roll up tortilla and stick with two tooth picks approx every 1 1/2 inches.
4. Cut into approx. 1 1/2 wide thick rolls so two toothpicks are sticking out like snail antennae/eyes.
Enchanted Garden Salad
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
1. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion.
2. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
3. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
3 thoughts on “Garden Fairy Party Menu”
Following from a blog hop… so happy I found you. Would love a follow up. Kim @ acreativespirit.com
I love your recipe ideas – so cute and creative. I found you through Welcome Wednesday.
I wanted to let you know that this post has been included in a collection on my blog. I am an Event Designer, and I put together a weekly post as part of my series, “The Sparkle Queen Events”. Each week a concept that I’ve designed is featured in detail on my site. The elements that make up these events are a combination ideas and images I’ve found all over the internet. I piece them together and turn them into a beautiful, coherent event concept.
This is a link to the direct post:
Links to your site have been included in the post for my viewers to find easier! This event will be shared and showcased not only on my blog, but also on my social media accounts such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. , I’d love to connect pages via social media, so I can showcase your item and share it better with my followers! Or, if it is easier for you to connect this way, stop by and say hi on my Facebook page:
I hope you get a chance to see the post!
<3 The Sparkle Queen from sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com